Multiple positions from Associate Professor to Professor are open at the Department of Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation. Sechenov University is looking for highly motivated candidates with expertise in the following fields:
I. Development of Sports Medicine;
II. Design of rehabilitation techniques of patients with somatic diseases;
IV. Cardiac rehabilitation;
V. Rehabilitation of musculoskeletal system diseases and injuries;
VI. Medico-biological support of Paralympic Sports.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include: conducting all types of tutoring, lectures and seminars; supervising term and diploma projects and student research papers; monitoring learning achievements of students on development of Sports Medicine, design of rehabilitation techniques of patients with somatic diseases, neurorehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal system diseases and injuries, medico-biological support of Paralympic Sports; carrying out research works on the research filed of the Department; writing and publishing scientific papers in the highest-ranking scientific journals indexed by the Web of Science and / or Scopus systems.
Desired skills and experience
Candidates must have (or expect to receive):
1. MD/PhD degree;
2. At least three years experience in related field;
3. Fluency in English;
4. Experience in writing and publishing scientific papers in journals of high impact-factor indexed by the Web of Science and / or Scopus systems;
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you meet the qualities and skills, and have a necessary experience, then we offer you a job in the positions of Associate Professor and Professor at the Department of Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
depending on your qualifications and on the following conditions:
1. Full-/part-time employment for one year with possibility of extension;
2. Accommodation at University’s campus;
3. Flight compensation in economy class from the place of your living to Moscow;
4. Reimbursement of Health insurance expenses;
5. A salary can be up to RUB.150000 after taxes (approximately 2400 $) per month depending on your qualifications and scientific performance indicators;
6. Support of excellent mentors & professional administration.
We are looking forward receiving your online application including a CV, copies of BSc/MSc and PhD transcripts. Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through our online application portal. Applications via e-mail or postal services will not be considered.
If you have any questions about the positions, please, contact me at: Yusifova_Samira_Eyvaz@yahoo.com (Ms. Yusifova Samira).