The Laboratory of Wearable Biocompatible Devices and Bionic Prostheses of Sechenov University is looking for young highly motivated individuals with a new or recent academic degree in order to work on the project: “Artificial Kidney, Transcutaneous Power Transfer, Development of Personalized Diagnostic Systems for Early Diagnosis of Diseases”.
The requirements to perspective candidates:
1. A PhD or equivalent required;
2. Fluent in English;
3. Experience in writing and publishing research papers in journals indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
4. Experience in conducting and developing research independently or in collaboration with a research supervisor;
5. Experience in implementing complex experiments and observations;
6. Experience in collecting, processing, analyzing and generalizing scientific information, best practices and results of experiments and observations;
7. Acquaintance with modern methods and means in planning and organization of research, experiments and observations;
8. Excellent interpersonal communication skills in multicultural and multidisciplinary research teams;
9. Highly motivated for research, ability to work independently and in a team;
10. Striving for continuous self-improvement based on constructive evaluation, self-analysis and learning.
If you are young, energetic and possess these qualities and skills as well as have the necessary experience, we offer you a job in the positions of Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow or Leading Research Fellow according to your qualifications on the following conditions:
1. An employment agreement for one year with an option of prolongation;
2. Accommodation on attractive terms at the University campus;
3. Travel costs compensation (in economy class) from the place of your living to Sechenov University’s location;
4. Reimbursement of Health insurance expenses;
5. A monthly salary depending on your position, qualification and working mode;
6. Support by excellent mentors & professional administration.
The mandatory requirement of your work activities will be publishing papers after conducting scientific research in Q1 journals or with impact factor of not less than 2.5 indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
We are looking forward receiving your online application including CV,Cover letter and copies of BSc/MSc and PhD transcripts. Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through our online application portal. Applications via e-mail or postal services will not be considered.