I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University’s Clinic of Urology provides the highest quality in-patient and out-patient treatment. The clinic is situated in the historic center of Moscow.
Our facility houses the Department of Urology of Sechenov University and the Research Center for Uronephrology and Reproductive Health.
Our clinic is the only facility in Russia equipped with medical devices to perform all types of surgery for urinary system cancers. Among them are da Vinci robotic
prostatectomy, ultrasound ablation (HIFU), deep-freezing treatment for cancer (cryoablation), treatment with radioactive seeds (brachytherapy) and irreversible electroporation (NanoKnife). A hybrid Siemens operating room is specifically designed for treatment of urinary stones. Novel Holmium and Thulium lasers aid in treating prostatic hyperplasia of any size.Safe urinary incontinence treatment options (TVT, TVT-O) and urogenital prolapse management in females (OPUR).
Requirements to an international research fellow:
1. Two-three visits to the Research Institute for Uronefrology and Human reproductive health during the year;
2. Conduction of lectures for doctors and students during visits to Moscow;
3. Participation in a conference organized in cooperation with the Clinic of Urology of the Sechenov University on an annual basis;
4. Publication of three scientific papers in journals Q1 as a employee of the Sechenov University and indication the medical and scientific employees of the Research Institute for Uronefrology and Human reproductive health as co-authors;
5. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
6. Ability to interact effectively with a wide and culturally diverse range of students and colleagues;
7. Native or near native proficiency in English.
The current research topics of our leading Center for Urology are:
1. laser surgery of bladder tumor;
2. endoscopic enucleation of prostatic hyperplasia;
3. robotic surgery Da Vinci;
4. minimally invasive method of treatment of prostate cancer and renal cancer;
6. focal therapy of prostate cancer;
7. urinary incontinence and pelvic prolapsed
We look forward to receiving your online application including a CV with the copies of BSc/MSc and PhD transcripts. Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through this online application portal. Applications via email or postal services will not be considered.
For further information please contact Ms. Yusifova Samira, at Yusifova.firstname.lastname@example.org (no applications).
To apply for the position, please send a CV and other documents through the button "Apply for this job".
Sechenov University is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.