announces an open international competition
for postdoctoral researchers
Institute for Regenerative Medicine
Project: “Development and creation of biomaterials based on natural polymers”.
Project: “Principles of 3-dimensional prototyping and bioprinting”.
Project: “Cell technologies in treating neurodegenerative disease”.
Project: “Development of methods for restoration of microvasculature”.
Project: “Tissue engineering constructions for preventing the development of fibrosis processes”.
The requirements to perspective candidates:
1. Up to 35 years of age
2. A PhD or equivalent required;
3. Fluent in English;
4. Experience in writing and publishing research papers in journals indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
5. Experience in conducting and developing research independently or in collaboration with a research supervisor;
6. Experience in implementing complex experiments and observations;
7. Experience in collecting, processing, analyzing and generalizing scientific information, best practices and results of experiments and observations;
8. Acquaintance with modern methods and means in planning and organization of research, experiments and observations;
9. Excellent interpersonal c
ommunication skills in multicultural and multidisciplinary research teams;
10. Highly motivated for research, ability to work independently and in a team;
11. Striving for continuous self-improvement based on constructive evaluation, self-analysis and learning.
If you are young, energetic and possess these qualities and skills as well as have the necessary experience, we offer you a job in the positions of Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow or Leading Research Fellow according to your qualifications on the following conditions:
1. An employment agreement for one year with an option of prolongation;
2. Accommodation on attractive terms at the University campus;
3. Travel costs compensation (in economy class) from the place of your living to the Sechenov University’s location;
4. Reimbursement of Health insurance expenses;
5. A monthly salary depending on your position, qualification and working mode;
6. Support by excellent mentors & professional administration.
The mandatory requirement of your work activities will be publishing papers after conducting scientific research in Q1 – Q3 journals, indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
We look forward to receiving your CV, including a cover letter summarizing your research goals and interests, scans of Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate Degrees at Yusifova.email@example.com and Yusifova_Samira_Eyvaz@yahoo.com.
Sechenov University provides equal opportunity for everyone and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, religion, political and other beliefs.