announces an open international competition
for postdoctoral researchers
The Institute for Molecular Medicine of Sechenov University invites young researchers (PostDocs) with international experience to conduct joint research in the following areas:
Laboratory of Immunopathology
Project: “IgE reactivity and allergenic activity assessment of blood serum of patients allergic to cats with the application of the whole spectrum of recombinant allergens for further development allergen vaccine products of the next generation”.
Laboratory for Molecular and Cellular Biology
Project: “Research, study and synthesis of new nature's selective modulators of the TRPV3 channel”.
Laboratory of Psychiatric Neurobiology
Project: “A study the role of synthesis of nitrogen in the pathophysiology of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in new mice models”.
Project: “A Study of the role of isotopic water composition in metabolic and affective disorder in aging”.
Project: “A Study of the mechanisms of neuronal plasticity disorders in stress-induced anhedonia”.
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Project: “Smart nanocomposite scaffold for regeneration and interactive assessment of tissue condition and controlled therapeutic effects”.
Project: “Nano- and micro-containers for encapsulation of water-soluble and fat-soluble biologically active substances and their delivery to a specific area of the body”.
Project: “Transdermal delivery of drugs and genetic materials”.
The requirements to perspective candidates:
1. Up to 35 years of age
2. A PhD or equivalent required;
3. Fluent in English;
4. Experience in writing and publishing research papers in journals indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
5. Experience in conducting and developing research independently or in collaboration with a research supervisor;
6. Experience in implementing complex experiments and observations;
7. Experience in collecting, processing, analyzing and generalizing scientific information, best practices and results of experiments and observations;
8. Acquaintance with modern methods and means in planning and organization of research, experiments and observations;
9. Excellent interpersonal communication skills in multicultural and multidisciplinary research teams;
10. Highly motivated for research, ability to work independently and in a team;
11. Striving for continuous self-improvement based on constructive evaluation, self-analysis and learning.
If you are young, energetic and possess these qualities and skills as well as have the necessary experience, we offer you a job in the positions of Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow or Leading Research Fellow according to your qualifications on the following conditions:
1. An employment agreement for one year with an option of prolongation;
2. Accommodation on attractive terms at the University campus;
3. Travel costs compensation (in economy class) from the place of your living to the Sechenov University’s location;
4. A monthly salary depending on your position, qualification and working mode;
5. Support by excellent mentors & professional administration.
The mandatory requirement of your work activities will be publishing papers after conducting scientific research in Q1 – Q3 journals, indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
We look forward to receiving your CV, including a cover letter summarizing your research goals and interests, scans of Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate Degrees at Yusifova.firstname.lastname@example.org and Yusifova_Samira_Eyvaz@yahoo.com.
Sechenov University provides equal opportunity for everyone and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, religion, political and other beliefs.